Boston, MA: 4/30/2016. Boston Strong Disaster Relief, Inc., a MA non-profit 501c3 charity, will collect the first 3000 prepaid Applications For the BOSTON STRONG Special MassDot License Plate. The Boston Strong official motor vehicle plate Application will only be available on Boston Strong Disaster Relief’s website bostonstrong .org .
The Application can be filled out online, printed, and sent with non-refundable check made payable to MassDot for $40.00. Additional information is available online at bostonstrong .org APPLICATION link.
How to Apply:
- Make Check payable to MassDot for $40.00.
- Type / Print Your Customer Information onto first 4 lines of Application found online at our website www.bostonstrong.org (click on “Application” form link).
- Printout 8.5×11 “Application” form and “Join US” form on separate sheets.
- Donate $10 (suggested) using separate check made payable to: Boston Strong Disaster Relief, Inc. to support the charity and the Boston Strong license plate program.
- Send Checks, SASE, and Application by first class USPS mail to:
Boston Strong Disaster Relief, Inc. bostonstrong.org
Application For Boston Strong License Plates
PO Box 784
Pembroke, MA 02359